With 2014 starting, it’s always interesting to see what the predictions are for the New Year. Be sure to check out Time Magazine’s January 13th issue, which calls attention to all the new happenings. The articles are accompanied by very cool, icon-style illustrations for each trend sector. Some exciting new things to watch out for in the New Year include:
- The new payment system called square
- The death of the traditional computer?
- El Nino
- Seth Myers as the new host of Late Night
- Kohirabi as the new “in” vegetable
- Women’s ski jumping at the 2014 Winter Games
Wishing you all the best for 2014 from your friends at Taylor Design!